Automated QA Engineer - NET / Micro Services Platform
Automated QA Engineer required with background in test automation (C#, or Python or Java) for web or mobile systems within an Agile environment using test frameworks such as Selenium with proven UI testing is required by leading software company based close to the M40 in Bucks who are building a new web / mobile ecommerce platform based on C#, .NET and Azure / Micro services.
Essentials as a Automated Test Engineer would be
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile software development lifecycles
- C#, Java or Python
- Experience of creating test frameworks from scratch
- Experience in test automation using a testing framework such as (e.g. Selenium, coded UI)
- Experience of UI / User Interface testing
- Experience testing web services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
- Experience of configuring Jenkins build plans.
- Able to use Confluence and Jira proficiently
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
Desirable skills as for the role of Automated QA would include
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification in Software Testing or Agile Testing
- Knowledge of .NET development tools/methodology
- As a Automated QA Engineer your key responsibilities will include
- Architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks
- Write, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for desktop and web-based applications and services
- Work closely with the QA Lead to plan, schedule, and improve development test processes
- Collaborate with QA engineers to facilitate knowledge transfer
- Liaise with developers throughout the SDLC
The role is commutable by Car as its close to the M40 from places such as High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Bourne End, Marlow, Maidenhead, Gerrards Cross, Slough, Uxbridge, The Chilterns, Chesham, Chalfont St Giles, Henley on Thames, Amersham and parking is provided etc
This is a great to opportunity to flex your test automation skills and to help implement test automation for the companies new flagship platform based on MS Azure and Microservices.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of Permanent positions.