Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
My client is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. Based in their modern offices in Slough this is a key role in which you will be business partnering the UK Supply Chain Director and Head of Functions providing strategic and operational analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Month end accounting for UK supply chain / review the overall logistics forecast:
- Analyse stock and logistics Accruals
- Challenge Stock write offs and allocate recharges where needed
- Liaise with 3PL to ensure KPI's are achieved
- Challenging of invoice discrepancies
- Regular Stock reporting highlighting areas of opportunity
This is a great role to join a truly global organisation. In order to be considered for this role you will need the following:
- CIMA qualified or part qualified / proven experience PQE
- Bachelor degree with minimum of 2.1.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong systems skills (JDE experience preferred or SAP)
- Good financial accounting knowledge
- Pro-active approach and solutions focussed
- Good analytical / thinking / problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable to liaise effectively with senior internal and external stakeholders
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.