Part Qualified Accountant
Exciting opportunity for a part qualified AAT or ACCA, with some experience in an Accountancy or Outsourcing organisation to join a dynamic organisation and fast track your career.
Part Qualified Accountant- About The Role
Working as part of a team, in this successful Firm you will report to the Accounts & Audit Managers and assist in a variety of duties to ensure the client base is provided with a high level of service and timely and accurate accounting and financial information.
As your level of experience and qualifications develop your role will present new challenges and responsibilities to reflect this.
As a Part Qualified Accountant you will:
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Assist with Tax and Vat computations
- Act as part of a team on Audits
- Assist with ad hoc projects such as cash-flows
- Develop your levels of client contact and responsibilities
- Assist junior team members
The successful Part Qualified Accountant will have:
- Achieved or be actively studying their AAT, or have commence ACCA studies
- Previous experience in an accountancy firm or outsourcing organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on their own or as part of a team
Part qualified Accountant - Benefits
- AAT and ACCA study support
- Career progression and regular salary reviews
- Free car parking
- Subsidised social activities
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)