- Full Time
Our client, a media company based in the heart of Manchester, is seeking a highly talented and ambitious Finance Manager to take control in key financial duties, to help develop and progress the business along a period of growth.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Fronting day-to-day financial operations
- Producing statutory and management accounts and shaping and leading a Finance team
- Furthermore ensuring you are able to present management accounts to a high standard to the Finance Director and provide commentary around this
- Critically you will be providing a financial perspective
- Researching areas for growth and development for the finance department
Applicants will be qualified (ACA or equivalent), and have at least 3 years post qualification and possess mainstream accounting experience. This represents a unique opportunity to join a highly successful media business where you will be the no.2 finance person and have the opportunity to implement and shape finance functions.
If you are interested in applying for this position please get in contact with Liam Caulfield at .