Accountant within Practice - ACCA study support / Merseyside / Salary DOE / Permanent Role
NC Associates are looking to recruit an Accountant to become an integral part of our clients Accountancy Practice in Merseyside. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified or QBE candidate to enhance their career prospects, including a fees-paid training package and support towards ACCA, leading to increased responsibilities.
- Bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, monthly and quarterly management reports, statutory accounts, corporation tax returns, accounting controls
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and SME's
- Completion and submission of self assessment Tax Returns for sole traders and partnerships including the computation of capital allowances and tax liabilities
- Completion and submission of corporation Tax Returns including the computation of capital allowances and tax liabilities
- Provision of payroll services including auto enrolment and the completion of P11d Expenses and Benefits forms
- Adhering to and assisting in ensuring client deadlines are met
- Undertaking meetings with new clients
- Communicating with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Monitoring practice records and systems as well as dealing with administrative duties
- Maintaining client confidentiality
The above duties are non-exhaustive, you require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is essential.
What do we need from you?
- Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Accountancy Practice experience
** Please note: due to the high number of applicants applying for this role, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application being submitted- please consider your self unsuccessful for this position. Thank you for your understanding.