Expatriate Tax Manager Gatwick
Are you interested in a role that offers you tangible progression? If so Pro-Tax are working with the Gatwick office of a Top 10 to bolster their highly successful team with an Expatriate Tax Manager.
Candidates must be ready to hit the ground running utilising there proven expatriate tax background. You will be dealing with large international clients with globally mobile individuals and be provided with opportunities to be seconded internal positions and overseas.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
* Creating and sustaining professional relationships with clients.
* Managing the compliance and advisory for international executives.
* Daily liaison with HMRC and other external agencies.
* Taking the lead on designated project work.
* Advising on risk issues.
* Co-ordination with the firms' international tax network.
Experience and Background:
* Substantial UK and US tax knowledge gained within a practice environment.
* Proven client facing skills
* Previous management experience.
CTA/ATT/ACA/US CPA or Enrolled Agent
To discuss this excellent role further call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: