An exciting opportunity to work with a key, undisclosed client in the defence and security space. The successful candidate will be fully responsible for delivery of the MoE (Measurement of Effect) trails, and accountable to the Programme Manager and Team Lead, as well as being part of the Programme Team.
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
- They will be required to identify potential trials with delivery teams, set up the trials and report the results internally using suitable metrics
- They will also be expected to use the results to develop and refine their approach and develop a toolkit which will be repeatable for delivery teams to use on a sustainable basis
- We need someone with professional, broad communication skills, social media and analysis skills, with experience of working directly with delivery teams in priority areas
- They will need to be able to lead in the application of the MoE methodology through trials, collecting and analysing the learning and making improvements to the model in a systematic way
- Global, private sector media experience is essential and the ability to both understand these countries' media landscapes and have empathy with their audience is essential to the role.
- They need to be able to work with and lead a virtual team of data and behavioural scientists, both internal, contractors and from OGDs.
- Candidates will require at minimum 2 years + experience working in similar role for central government organisations including global media reach
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date. Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.