Do you have a keen attention for detail and an analytical nature? Are you looking for the next step in your career and a new challenge? If so, our client have a rare opportunity to join the company as a Business Analyst; and are looking for professionals, just like you!
Our client help connect people with their dreams, a long-established loan broker, Freedom Finance offer solutions in the personal and commercial finance market. They pride themselves on their entrepreneurial and team working culture and they set high expectations for themselves. People are their most important asset they make their business tick
Due to continued success and business growth, they now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst, to join their expanding Manchester team, offering great benefits & incentives. The position is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
- £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Joining the team, you will work to identify business requirements from analysis and then scoping for the technical changes, maintaining awareness of the risks and advantages at all times. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Continuous improvement of their operational performance and effectiveness
- Identify and develop productivity ideas generation and delivery
- Manage roadmap for process improvements across product lines
- Participate fully in the design, testing and implementation of processes and systems
- Review, enhance and document business processes
- Deliver and manage a portfolio of cross-business initiatives to deliver operational change and sustainable improvement
- Work in collaboration with other process and operational leads across the business, driving identification, root cause investigation and solution delivery across end to end processes, highlighting where value and loss exist, and associated opportunities for improvement
- Determine the necessary change and governance required to deliver improvements, ensuring they are compliant and that they meet key performance objectives
- Structuring and completing ad-hoc analysis
- Support Project Managers in the implementation of major initiatives
The ideal Business Analyst:
Creative thinking business analyst required to join the business change team, to help us understand their current process and provide input to new and exciting projects
This is an opportunity to join a fast-moving company that thrives on change, a positive attitude and being happy to challenge the status quo is a must to help us move to the next level. They need a confident self-starter that can join the team and show us what they have been missing. You will need excellent communication skills and be able to build strong interpersonal relationships. Attention to detail and good analytical skills are paramount for the role, alongside the ability to use own initiative and work under pressure.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Business Analyst, then they want to hear from you, please click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.