My client is a SME drinks business based in North London. Having met the team in person, I can vouch for the passion and enthusiasm they have for their brand. They have a fun start-up environment where you will be entitled to a wide range of benefits on top of your salary. This includes flexible working, private healthcare and generous discounts. They are also in the process of introducing a 10% bonus scheme.
My FMCG client is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their team in London. This is a brand new vacancy which will allow you to take on a wide remit of responsibilities and have true autonomy over your workload.
The role of FP&A Analyst will involve:
- Managing the company's capital expenditure
- Analyse and evaluate investments in line with budgeting and forecasting
- Analyse and evaluate new projects, proposals and joint ventures
- Forecast cash flow
- Contribute to the long term strategy of the business, analysing future growth
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Liaising with non finance staff across the business
The suitable candidate for the role of FP&A Analyst will be/have:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- 2-4 years industry experience (FMCG would be a huge bonus!)
- Passion and enthusiasm
- The ability to "get stuck in" and really roll up your sleeves
- Pro-active in responding to different situations quickly