Credit Control/Sales Ledger
A great opportunity to join a well established SME based in Market Harborough. This role would suit a candidate that has a strong background in Credit Control and Sales Ledger. The company prides themselves on their culture and they have created a very happy and pleasant space to work in.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Weekly sales invoice run
- Management of invoice processing via customer own portals / self-billing systems
- Identifying customer remittances in bank and factoring accounts and allocate in accounts system
- Routine statements and payment reminders
- Pro-active credit control
- Managing the purchase order processes and other special requirements for raising sales invoices for individual clients as required
- Communication with customers re overdue debts / remittance & invoicing queries / purchase orders
- Aged debt reporting & proactive communications with internal client handlers, financial controller and directors.
- Deal with ad hoc email and telephone queries
- Assistance with ad hoc accounts & administrative tasks as required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in Credit Control and Sales Ledger
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage own work load
- Desire to make the role their own and build relationships with clients and client handlers for full understanding of existing client base & involvement in the order to cash process
- Competent in the use of Excel
- Experience in routine credit control procedures
- Experience in dealing with foreign exchange items & foreign customers
- Experience in dealing with customer invoicing portals
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.