Graduate Content Research Executive - Conferences/Events
Are you curious and have a passion for knowledge?
Are you a people person and good at formulating relationships?
Haymarket Conferences is renowned for producing quality events featuring high-level speakers. Marrying the editorial integrity of Haymarket's publishing expertise to the fresh research, innovation and experience of the conferences department means that Haymarket Conferences can create truly unparalleled marketing opportunities and boasts some of the highest attendance figures in the industry.
We are looking for candidates with a strong research background, with commercial acumen and the ability to be creative. You will be researching and analysing the viability of different topics and conducting telephone interviews and face-to-face meetings with leading market experts. You will be responsible for writing an agenda, sourcing and securing leading speakers from the industry and researching competitor events.
Our products stand out in a competitive market and we are looking for candidates who will do the same.
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Willingness to learn and accept guidance
• Ability to learn on the job
• Strong telephone manner and ability to speak face-to-face with senior executives in the market
• Ability to multi-task on many different projects, whilst remaining highly-organised
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong copywriting ability
• Excellent organisational skills and time assessment
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time and working under pressure
• Creative and innovative
• Excellent at building relationships and working with a range of stakeholders
• Outstanding attention to detail and going the extra mile
• Enthusiastic, with a professional and "can-do" attitude
• Fast learner
• Self-motivated; able to work on own initiative
• A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues
• Trustworthy and discreet with sensitive commercial information
Other Things to Know
• We are based in Twickenham, which is a quick 20minutes from central London, and easy access from Surrey
• We have some great benefits including Pension, Holiday from 25 days, rising by 1 day per year, up to 30 days, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan/Private Medical Insurance, Voluntary benefits such as Childcare vouchers, Ride to Work, Interest free travel loans and lifestyle rewards and discounts
• We support a friendly and creative culture of innovation and collaboration, reflected in our new, flexible open-plan work environment.
• We work a 35 hour, full time week, with the option of Flexible Working hours
*This process may include group interview and project.