Events Manager Kent
This internationally successful business is proud to be head quartered in Kent and is currently looking for an Events and Sponsorship Manager to join their team in Medway.
The Events Manager is responsible for providing the strategic development and delivery of major national consumer and corporate events including all sponsorship activity and brand experiential campaigns.
- Plan, develop and deliver major national events
- Develop overall event, sponsorship and experiential concepts in line with marketing strategy
- Work with external agencies, building relationships and managing suppliers.
- Effectively plan and manage overall budget with a keen eye on ROI
- Manage a team of 2
The Right Candidate…
You’ll have a demonstrated background in marketing for Events alongside experience of managing large events.
- Excellent event and project management skills from agency or in-house roles
- Ability to manage significant marketing budgets
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Experience in automotive events would be preferable but not essential
- A real team player and proactive, problem solving character
How to Apply…
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 dependent on experience plus a significant package. Send a CV to Alexia at Curteis Webb Recruitment to apply.