OVERVIEW: IQA - Early Years
We are currently seeking an experienced IQA Internal Quality Assurance Lead with a strong occupational competency in Early Years / Childcare. You will be supporting the Quality Assurance process ensuring successful completion of Apprenticeship Levels 2, 3 and 5 Early Years / Childcare qualifications for a well-established national training provider.
The role is home based and expectation is 2 days on the road visiting and supporting Tutors, and 3 days performing IQA duties remotely on E Portfolio.
Travel to London for standardisation and team meetings around once per month, travel to Brighton approximately twice per month are the expectations.
You will be provided with Company Laptop, phone and any other equipment needed for the role.
You will possess a strong occupational background in Early Years / Childcare and have been in a similar IQA role previously.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: IQA - Early Years
- Working closely within in the management team to ensure quality of assessment, teaching and learning
- Observe training delivery staff in line with Assessment and Observation Strategy, providing feedback on best practice, identifying development needs and providing support
- Support assessors and address areas for improvement identified as a result of sampling, monitoring; providing support and guidance as required through 1-2-1 sessions, group delivery and standardisation meetings
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: IQA - Early Years
- IQA Qualification (D34, V1 or TAQA)
- Assessor Award (A1/D32/33 or equivalent)
- Strong occupational competence in Early Years / Childcare
- Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail/Time management skills
- Passion for people development
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: IQA - Early Years
- Starting salary £25k
- 45p per mile travel expenses (paid from the home)
- 23 days A/L + Bank Holidays
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.