Job title: Senior Copywriter
Type: Permanent/Full Time
Salary: £75,000 per year
Opening date: 8 March 2018
Closing date: 4 April 2018
As a proudly Creatively Lead agency, it is the responsibility of our creative department to find and maintain the voice and face for the brands we represent. Whether our technical skills are based in art direction, copywriting, design, experience design or technology, our currency is ideas.
- To originate, craft and protect ground- breaking, industry-shaping, culture-shifting ideas.
- To develop a lot of ideas in a short amount of time with the experience to refine and self-edit your work along the way.
- To clearly and concisely explain the thesis of your ideas
- To contribute to all facets of production
- To edit copy to ensure brand voice and business objectives are effectively executed across all messaging
- To be collaborative, passionate, creative and support diversity and inclusion efforts.
Mandatory Candidate skills, qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree level
- Substantial and demonstrable agency or equivalent industry experience in digital, social, film and print media
- Experience within an international creative agency
- Proven proficiency in writing a variety of tones with an emphasis on Comedy for the UK and US ?market
- Portfolio demonstrating smart, brand-building ideas and executions that are extraordinary and memorable
- Excellent presentation skills / public speaking
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural storytelling skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please note that all potential candidates will need to provide a CV and portfolio of work to support their application.