JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR DRUPAL DEVELOPER
BASED: HINCKLEY - LEICESTERSHIRE (UNITED KINGDOM)
SALARY: £45,000 (+ BENEFITS)
Are you looking for a new challenge with a cutting-edge company? You will be working for a fascinating, forward thinking, family run business as a Senior Full Stack Developer, working on exciting, challenging design and development of both customer facing and back office software solutions within the IT department. You will be a valued Member of one of the two Agile scrum teams; taking direction from the Development manager, this role will undertake development activity and deliverables on individual projects. The role has a focus on working to industry standards and following the most relevant processes and methodologies to offer a great service.
This is a superb place to work if you love problem solving, enjoy a challenge and working at pace. If you have a genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you'll love it. Your technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you'll really make a difference. My client is a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding and can promise you'll enjoy every day.
Day to Day
- Design and develop software solutions
- Participate in and contribute to the daily activity of the SCRUM team.
- Take ownership of deliverables within single projects/strategic initiatives
- Maintain and refine the development approach in use by the development team
- Review quality of software solutions designed and developed by other members of the development team.
- Execute live deployment of software releases built and maintained by the development team
- Share skills and knowledge with peers
- Drupal ( 7.x & 8.x )
- PHP ( Linux / Apache / MySQL )
- HTML / CSS
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Ambition to progress