Accounts Assistant - up to £26k Exciting Company in Hendon
Would you like to work for a fun and exciting company in the events industry?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an accounts assistant to join a friendly and close knit team, working closely with the Financial Controller.
Your main responsibilities will be looking after the credit control, sales ledger, invoicing, and data entry.
- Credit control - chasing outstanding debt on a weekly basis, supply commentary to directors of the business
- Bank Reconciliations
- Raising pro formas, sales invoices and credit notes
- Preparing weekly payment run
- Raising weekly sales invoices and credit notes
- Posting purchase and sales ledger entry on Sage
- Barclaycard statements - reconciled with reports
- Account management duties
- Amex, Petty cash
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system
- Taking control of general financial administration
- Accurate input of data as required
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Good accounting knowledge, ideally using SAGE 50
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Friendly, upbeat and confident nature
Salary: £24k-£26k depending on experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
Benefits: Free parking, bonus of up to 10% depending on company performance, 25 days holiday + closed for Xmas!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.