Registered Nurse for Adhoc agency work - Shewsbury
RGN'S & RMN'S NEEDED URGENTLY FOR AD HOC & TEMPORARY SHIFTS
Chester/ Ellesmere Port/ North Wales
Working for Search Benefits
- Flexible Hours - Full or part time/ days, evening and weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Fantastic hourly rates
- Full support with revalidation process
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £200 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Reputable Agency - Platinum award from Investors in people
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Registered pin with NMC
- Right to work in the UK
- 6months + experience
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for achieving the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. You may also take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Clients' personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists with Clients.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
If you are interested or know any nurses that would like to join Search please do email me at or call on and ask for Charlotte.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.