ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
This high profile group of companies based in Central London seeks an Assistant Finance Controller to join their organisation. Focusing on their extensive property portfolio, you will assist the Finance Controller to manage its finances. There will be extensive liaison within the group, tenants and the estates team.
Duties will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and file VAT Returns
- Cost, income and service charge allocation
- Inter-company transactions
- Preparing management information including preparing schedules on overdue income
- Use CUBE estate management software, to update portfolio, income and costs
- Complex posting and journals
- Prepare service charge accounts
- Capable of managing and prioritising your own work load
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a property company, have strong systems skills and have the ability to deliver within tight deadlines. The organisation has a history of promoting from within and offering an excellent package.