IFA Sales Support - London (City)
I am currently working with a brilliant IFA business based in London (City) who are currently recruiting for an experienced IFA Sales Support professional to join the team.
The role will be working with a team of other support staff and to work closely with the Paraplanners and Advisers to help drive the business forwards. For this position they are looking to pay a generous £28,000 - £35,000 plus benefits & bonus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your advisor's diary
- Work closely with your adviser to manage their workloads, taking responsibility for ensuring that meeting follow ups are done etc
- Preparation of valuations and other necessary paperwork for client meetings
- Basic report writing
- Dealing with client enquiries both on the telephone and in writing
- Processing client applications, submitting new business and chasing through to inception
- Ensuring all information is recorded accurately on the back office databases
- Calculating, placing and checking trades as part of portfolio rebalancing
- Organised, pro-active, attention to detail.
What you need?
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service/PA skills
- A minimum of 2 years relevenat experience within Financial Planning, ideally IFA exposure
- Technical knowledge or relevant qualifications
- Able to manage conflicting demands in a calm manner not allowing these to cause erros
This diverse role would suit an experienced individual who comes from an IFA background dealing with pensions, trust and investments products for private clients.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic business that is both highly professional and brilliant at what they do. They will also look to offer strong progression opportunities for the right indiviudal.
We are a dedicated team with just under 10 years experience and knowledge working within wealth management Sector. This experience and knowledge allows us to identify quality candidates and clients that are able to meet the high standards that the financial services industry demands.
Should you be interested in this role or would like to discuss other career opportunities please get in touch and we will be happy to help you further your career.