Spanish & French Speaking Accounts Payable
Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist - up to ££ Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist to join a Global leading Shared Service Centre based in Central Manchester. The newly created Shared Service Centre is looking to recruit a French Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist to join their dynamic finance team.
The Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for reviewing and occasional input of Invoices. The role will also assist offices with preparation of "master" invoices that include multiple large amounts of account allocations.
The successful candidate will speak fluent Spanish , have previous Accounts Payable/P2P experience gained from working in high volume transactional role within a Shared Service Centre or International organisation.
- Analyses invoices for appropriate substantiation.
- Exercises judgment and identify issues that require escalation or additional care.
- Reviews invoices and visually identify risk factors that need attention and recalculates/foot amounts on invoice: Quantity/Price extensions, Tax calculations.
- Reviews workflow (or manual) approvals to determine if any additional approvals are required.
- Reviews accounting documents for completeness and mathematical accuracy.
- Communicates with vendors and internal customers about requests and updates them on the progress.
- Answers questions and directs correspondence to the appropriate individual.
- Assists with special projects on various topics as needed.
Are you wanting to join a international market leader who offer a rewarding salary and the opportunity develop you career?
For further information, please call Vicky Howard @ Search on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.