An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious accountant to join a rapidly growing international business. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will manage two juniors and play a pivotal role in providing timely and accurate financial reporting. They will also have strong business partnering skills and have the ability to review and improve processes and controls.
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Accruals, Prepayments and maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Balance Sheet control
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Implement / improve internal processes and controls
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or QBE
- Strong Excel / system skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team-player with a hands on attitude
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.