Projects Finance Manager
My client is a leading charity dedicated to improving the lives of children both in the UK and internationally. An organisation that has seen impressive growth, they are now seeking a Projects Finance Manager to join their central reporting team for an initial one year fixed term contract. They will be responsible for the processing and reporting of financial data, the monitoring of various projects, business cases, and most importantly, the development of the management and financial accounting processes across the network.
- Take responsibility for the year end audit files and preparation of draft statutory accounts for the Group and subsidiary entities
- Staff management including their training and regular appraisals as required.
- Assist the Head of Financial Reporting in providing up-to-date financial information and technical advice to Ark management and the wider academies network.
- Preparation of an annual budget and forecasts
- Preparation of all VAT returns, management of all VAT inspections and compliance matters for two entities
- Responsible for the management of the Trust’s cash flow, long term forecast and Treasury.
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified from a practice background. This is a fantastic role for a very technical accountant who wants to have a large remit and develop their budgeting and forecasting experience. They will also be a keen process improver and have a proven track record in implementing financial controls.