E&I Manager - Manufacturing
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
I am currently recruiting for a very reputable manufacturing company. The company are looking for a E&I Manager to add to their site near Tipton. The successful candidate must have a degree in instrumentation and control or electrical/electronic engineering and have a minimum of 5 years' supervisory experience in order to be considered.
Skills required for the E&I Manager
- E&I Manager must come from a background of instrumentation and control
- E&I Manager must have a minimum of 5 years' supervisory experience
- E&I Manager must have a good understanding of ATEX
- E&I Manager should come from a manufacturing background
- E&I Managers that are chartered engineers would be beneficial
The E&I Manager will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Very competitive salary package + benefits
- Opportunities for development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £55,000 OTE
Commutable: Tipton, Dudley, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Walsall
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jordan Black;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.