Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with an FE College based nr Glastonbury, Somerset who are looking to hire a Science Technician for an immediate start on an ongoing temporary contract. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate having worked in a laboratory before and our client will pay up to £11 per hour for the right candidate
The successful Science technician will:
- prepare and put out equipment required by staff in the teaching team.
- assist with demonstration experiments and laboratory practical work as required by staff in the teaching team
- ensure that equipment, glassware etc is cleaned where appropriate and put away after practical and demonstration work
- make up solutions to a specified concentration and check the concentration of solution by titration
- ensure that the laboratories, preparation rooms and stores are kept in a clean and tidy condition
The successful Science Technician will be able to demonstrate:
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and Science.
- experience of working in a laboratory
- working knowledge of health and safety
If you match the above criteria, are available immediately and are interested in the role, pleased send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.