Senior Electrical Engineer
- Significant engineering and contracting experience in major and minor project environment.
- Highly motivated and confident in working at a detailed level and coordinating major vendor packages.
- Flexible and self-driven, working effectively within a team or alone.
- Experienced in leading teams of engineers and designers.
- Engineering Degree.
80% - LV
20% - E&I
- Working towards or have Chartered Membership of a recognised institution.
- Major projects experience of £20m upwards.
- Experience in Process Plant, Waste to Energy, Renewables and Coke/Steel sectors.
- Lightning and surge protection experience.
Salary and Benefits:
Excellent basic salary
Matched employer contributions to a stakeholder pension of up to 6% of salary
Health & Medical care
A performance-related bonus
Flexible working hours
25 days holiday