Our Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and on budget, meeting customer and DCI-Artform’s requirements.
- Coordinate internal resources and external partners for the flawless execution of projects - delivered on-time, in scope and within budget
- Establish detailed project plans which identify key milestones and deliverables
- Develop a detailed project plan and track progress, and ensure it matches the design specification as it evolves
- Ensure production / purchasing are on track with manufacture and incoming goods.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to ensure project milestones are adhered to
- Perform risk management to minimise project risk
- Be responsible for all day to day decisions relating to the management of the project including resources and skills required, implementation of project controls. Making recommendations to the specifications, budgets, and schedules to senior managers.
- Chair project launch meetings, daily team meetings, and BOM review meetings to ensure all departments are on-track that manufacturing, assembly and despatch have all the required information available.
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Contentious with good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Excel intermediate level, (including the use of Pivot tables and VLookups)
- Good working knowledge of MRP systems, eg Avante, efacs
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex projects with sufficient operational experience to understand the full project life-cycle, presentation and facilitation skills
- Possess effective skills in negotiation and persuasion demonstrating success in influencing others.
- Knowledge of project management principles and tools is essential together with the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Experience of working within the confides of a budget and understanding a supply chain would be desirable
DCI-Artform is an equal opportunities employer. Every one of our colleagues is here for a reason - they’re the best at what they do.