CAD Technician is required for a well-established manufacturer of blinds and fenestration products based in the Kent area. The company work on a vast amount of projects in the commercial and residential industry. They use modern techniques in order to complete projects from concept through to installation on new builds and refurbishments.
The successful candidate will hold a degree or HNC/HND in design or similar and have a strong understanding of AutoCAD . The CAD technician will also deal with technical design questions from clients.
CAD Technician Position Overview
- To provide CAD support to both pre and post sales teams.
- Production of working drawings/design in accordance with the specifications
- Ensuring that drawings are within the cost budget of the estimate
- Setting out requirements and materials used
- Implement quality and consistent design inputs to continually improve the team and systems.
CAD Technician Position Requirements
- HNC or higher within a design course
- Able to manage own workload
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Organised, and a key eye for detail
- Experience in wiring schematics, shop drawings would be advantageous
CAD Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary of £18,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy