Audit Assistant Manager
Due to an increase of new clients this Top 10 Accountancy Practice requires an Audit Assistant Manager for their Norwich office. Working across a diverse range of industry sectors you will work closely with senior management and partners in guiding a team of young and ambitious professionals. For the right individual, career progression to senior management is possible over the next 2 to 3 years.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £30m and £100m.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for 4 audit juniors and a senior whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Build strong working relations with your clients ensuring that cross-selling opportunities are maximised at all times.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- Take part in business development events ensuring that you are building your personal presence with local businesses.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £25m.
- Experience in UK GAAP & GAAS
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Manager within 18 months contingent on your performance.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.