Interim Group Financial Accountant
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join the Group finance team of a rapidly growing hospitality business. Please only apply if you have an audit background and have previous experience of working in Group Consolidations role.
- Prepare the group multi-currency consolidation
- Manage the external audit process across the groups and subsidiaries.
- Deliver monthly reporting across the group, supported by development of the month end timetable across finance, at
sub-group and group levels.
- Key contact within the finance team on technical accounting guidance.
- Manage the international consolidated budgets and forecasts process in collaboration with the broader finance team
and business in line with management requirements and deadlines.
- Demonstrate understanding and correct and timely accounting treatment of major transactions impacting the accounts.
- Prepare technical position papers representing industry best practice to support accounting positions taken across the group and subsidiaries.