Are you looking for a new opportunity within a growing business? Do you have experience working in a Quality role? If the answer is yes, please read on.
This company is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their expanding team, based near Portsmouth.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- A "hands on" approach to problem solving
- Able to work on own initiative and without close supervision
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation and running of the Quality Management System, predominantly in the glass products area of the business
- Train and motivate people to improve quality in production
- Development, maintenance and running of the Quality Control system for glass and assembles that include glass. The QC system includes: -
- Writing and maintaining Department Operating Instructions (DoIs)
- Inspection and sign off of complex assemblies
- Training of inspectors and assisting with inspection to ensure a consistent standard
- Responding to customer concerns in a timely manner
- Running the returns process for glass product and assemblies
- Development, management and running of testing to ensure production standards and product specification
- Root cause analysis of quality and production problems - identification and implementation of solutions to these problems in a timely manner
- Obtaining CE and Class Approval for glass and assemblies that include glass
- Any ad hoc projects / tasks as designated
- Conformance with all company rules and policies, e.g. Health and Safety, Security, Disciplinary Procedures
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.