Research Manager - Brand consultancy- communities
Think you've got what it takes to work in a creative, challenging consultancy? Do the words 'digital' and 'on-line research get your juices flowing?
Our client is a Brand Strategy and Innovation Consultancy. They work alongside some major Blue Chip clients to inform their strategy and show them the way forward for their brands.
This consultancy have years of experience within Brands and Consumer insight, they have won numerous awards year on year for their work in this area and also for being just a pretty 'cool' place to work!
As a result of their own success, they are now looking for an Senior Research Manager (RM/SRM) level researcher to join their digital team, as they drive ahead as one of the leading agencies in the UK. You will work on all stages of the projects from leading proposal writing and attending pitches, full project management (including delegation to junior members of the team) through to presentations. Your role will involve a vast amount of client contact and Account Management, ,taking over the full responsibility of at least one of the key panels/communities for the business, and working across others when needed. You will also have the opportunity to manage more junior members of the team.
To be considered for the role you will need to have the following skills/experience:-
- A quant researcher who is currently a established research manager at a market research agency/consultancy, looking for more responsibility and an exciting new challenge
-.Experienced at running quant or mixed method projects from concept to completion
- A confident client handler and presenter.
- Ideally you will have some experience with working with on-line communities
- Creative debrief style, seeing beyond the numbers.
- You want to work in a creative, passionate and positive work environment.
A passion for brands and what makes consumers tick is essential.
If this is sounding like you, give me a call.