A brilliant and rarely available opportunity has arisen for an experienced and operationally minded Accountant to join this highly respected motor retail group. This award-winning and growing company always offers first class support and development to all their colleagues
To be considered for this Cheshire based Accountant / Financial Controller role, motor retail experience is essential.
As the Accountant for this Division you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the production and analysis of management accounts for multiple sites
- You will work with the site and senior management team to help improve the performance of the dealerships, ensuring the company's assets are physically validated on a regular basis and ensuring satisfactory controls are maintained by regular monitoring and management of the processes
- You will also be responsible for ensuring all accounting and reporting deadlines are adhered to and will produce timely and accurate financial information in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
To be successful in the role of Accountant you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years previous experience in a similar role within the Motor Retail Sector
- You will need to be flexible and results orientated with the ability to meet both manufacturer and internal deadlines, as well as possessing a detailed approach
- Kerridge / CDK experience would be preferred but not essential
- Able to manage a small team of Accounts Assistants
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary circa £45,000 - £55,000, dependent on experience plus a profit related bonus scheme to reflect your operational suuport.
You will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, up to 23 days holidays, a company Car, Medical insurance, pension, Family & Friends servicing discounts and other group incentive schemes plus free on-site parking.