Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market.
12 month Fixed Term Contract
£18000 - £22000
My client is a leading firm within its filed and with offices throughout the UK. Having being recognised as one of the leading / top employers at recent awards and achieved record rankings. They are proud
The Finance department is made up of many teams that work together to support the finance processes. The teams include: accounts; billing; credit control; management information; matter maintenance; and treasury
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract
Main duties, responsibilities and objectives
* Input, code and batch client and office receipts in accordance with SAR.
* Identify code and post to the system all bacs/cheque receipts paid into the client bank accounts within required deadlines.
* Advise fee earners of daily receipts into the bank accounts.
* Liaise with credit control team to obtain the allocations for unidentified amounts.
* Reconcile unidentified receipts on the suspense account.
* Post inter-ledger transfers from office to client accounts.
* Process TT receipts from bank.
* Process all out of date cheques on all bank accounts.
* Process all payments out, Cheques, Bacs and Same day payments.
* Process and payment of Supplier Invoices.
* Reconciling of supplier statements.
* Provide cover within the team, carrying out any other tasks that fall within the aspects of the role or the wider team.
* Win the confidence of Partners and members of the Practice.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.
The person specification
* Experience of working within a legal accounts environment
* Experience of using an accounting package.
* Excellent working knowledge of spreadsheets.
* Flexible approach with the ability to work different or longer hours when required.
* Willing to learn and take on new skills and tasks when required.
* Knowledge of SAR.
* Experience of using the 3E system.
* Experience of using Microsoft Excel
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec