Email Marketing Executive
Our client, one of the UK's most well-known website's for commercial business sale , which each month receives over 400,000 visits from business buyers are looking to bring on-board an Email Marketing Executive to join their team based in Croydon.
The Email Marketing Executive is responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building the HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
· To use market ESP software to create and implement automated email campaigns (training will be provided as necessary).
· To manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across B2C brands, and ensure designs comply with branding guidlines
· To build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate customised reports.
· To follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimising, and delivering email marketing campaigns.
· Using Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver to make edits and tweaks within the emails creatives.
· To compile and analyse performance metrics and client demand to schedule and plan sending emails.
· To ensure that QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered.
· To aid in evaluating performance and improve the process through lessons learned.
· HTML template coding and cross browser/email client rendering.
· Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues.
· Troubleshoot deliverability to various ISPs.
· Test different from line, subject line, email content, sending patterns, times, and email HTML combinations for optimal delivery and highest user engagement.
· Ensure email campaigns are tracking properly.
· Support Email Marketing team for database cleansing and re-engagement tasks.
· Escalation of issues to senior management as necessary and appropriate.
· Assist our clients in publishing their profiles and adverts on the website
Personal Specifications and Competencies:
· Displays energy and confidence in dealing with and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
· A strong team player.
· Creative thinker and problem solver.
· Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Proven ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise multiple campaigns and clients, maintaining a key eye for detail in all areas.
· Demonstrates an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
· Keen to suggest new ideas and/or ways of doing things.
· A desire to develop a career in Email marketing.
· Being part of a focused and talented digital marketing team.
· Growing and developing a collaborative and positive culture.
· Keen to develop relationships across the business and within the industry.
· Ambition to ultimately advance further within organisation and take on more responsibility.
Interviews for this role are happening middle of the week commenceing 12th March so please apply today if you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity.