SEMH Assistants needed - Secondary
- Full Time
SEMH Assistants needed (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) - Secondary
We currently have a number of long term positions available in Manchester working with students who have SEMH and/or EBD.
The successful candidates will:
- have experience working with children and young adults who have SEMH
- be confident to work 1:1 and with small groups
- be forward thinking and be able to use your own initiative
- Team Teach training will be offered to the successful candidate
- be prepared to work tirelessly to build strong relationships with students to give them the best education
To find out more please contact Jenny Maxwell on .