New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty industries biggest disrupter is looking for a VisualMerchandiser who will have the responsibilities of both trade marketing and events management. The Visual Merchansing, Trade Marketing and Events Manager role requires a very strong aesthetic taste as well as a hands-on approach of merchandising. The successful candidate will be keen on understanding trends and will be happy working in a start-up environment. You will be reporting to the CEO and to the Co-Founder in charge of the instore image and will work closely with the Operations Director and the Head of Sales.
- Responsible for the implementation and creation/development of visual merchandising (window display, Pop-ups , events instore, in store videos, in store material) in the UK and countries where the brand has POS
- Coordinate projects including obtaining approvals from HQ, consolidating orders, reviewing with markets, working with design agencies, European /US manufacturers, local sales associates, for on time delivery and installations
- Formulate and execute visual merchandising plan to enhance brand image
- Involvement and participation in inventory management of the overall merchandising effort
- Responsible for ordering and shipping of POSMs from HQ as well as local vendors.
- Degree in Visual Merchandising, Styling, decoration or related fields
- A sophisticated /edgy taste and good artistic direction skills
- Preferably with 3 years and above of relevant supervisory or management experience in same capacity, in luxury/high end ideally beauty industry
- Organisational and negotiation skills
- Planning, project management, and time management expertise
- Ability to travel worldwide
£40 to £45K according the skills and experience
+ discretionary bonus