Head of Contracts and Compliance
If you are a proactive legal professional with several years’ contracts and compliance experience in the recruitment sector, then this is the role you have been looking for!
An international recruitment business is looking for a Head of Contracts and Compliance to join their vibrant and growing business.
Your new company is a multi-brand business operating in several sectors such as IT and Energy, with offices across the US and Europe.
The ideal candidate will be managing a team of 3 while also looking after the entire contracts and compliance function. From reviewing and negotiating contracts on a global scale, to ensuring strong and up to date compliance policies and procedures.
- Review and draft international contracts
- Negotiate non-standard terms of business
- Ensure commerciality is ensured and any risks are managed
- Improve upon and introduce new policies and procedures
- Manage internal and external audits
- Oversee the group compliance policies and ensure policies are kept up to date with current regulations
- Recruitment sector experience - ideally international
- Prior experience in compliance and handling contracts
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Very proactive
- Managed a team before
- Ideally a legal background (LPC preferred)