Assistant Management Accountant
- Full Time
A very well- known and fast growing causal dinning chain are currently looking for new talent to join their finance team.
This role is for someone who is keen to develop and learn;
- To assist with the preparation of accurate financial results on a monthly basis
- To conduct analysis of the variances in results and provide feedback to the senior management accountant or internal stake holders in a timely manner.
- Production of accurate annual budgets for costs, regular contribution to forecasts and cash flow also
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments; posting of ad hoc journals, including intercompany recharges.
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reviewing of expenditure to ensure all is within budget.
- Assist with the consolidation process, e.g. review intercompany eliminations.
- Must be a part qualified studier; CIMA/ACCA/AAT qualification.
- Must have experience in a Management Accounts role to some capacity.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Must have strong communication skills
- Analytically minded would be advantageous