Group Financial Controller
A leading Infrastructure company is seeking a hands-on Group Financial Controller to join on an interim basis. The role is based in their North-West London offices and is expected to be 3-6 months in duration, however there is a strong potential that the role can be extended or enter permanency for the successful candidate.
- Preparing group consolidation of international entities
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts in compliance with relevant reporting standards
- Reviewing the financial statements and investigating any discrepancies
- Manage the forecast and annual Budget processes
- Preparing/reviewing the group's monthly Management Accounts, forecasts and annual Budget
- Assisting with providing financial insight to support long term strategic plans
- Implementing process improvements across reporting structures
- Ad hoc projects
- Significant consolidations experience. International consolidation experience would be an advantage
- Prior experience working with Hyperion
Please don't hesitate to submit your profile if you would be interested in hearing more as the client is looking to interview urgently for the position.