Page Personnel Finance are currently recruiting for a CIMA/ACCA studying Management Accountant based in West London for an exciting well established global business.
The client are large international firm in the the logistics industry looking for a new Management Accountant to join their busy team on a full time basis.
The key responsibilities for Management Accountant role will be, but not limited to:
- Controlling the P&L and balance sheet for your set entities
- Preparing the full monthly management accounts
- Reconciling all control accounts monthly
- Preparation of monthly commentaries (revenue, costs etc)
- Preparing the files for audit
- Working alongside the FP&A team to prepare budget and forecasts
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant role will have a good understanding and prior knowledge of the duties listed above, specifically having previously prepared the full management accounts. The candidate will also have a good background in excel (Pivot tables and V Look Ups). If you have a used Oracle previously or worked within an organisation that has multiple sights or branches will be a benefit.
The Management Accountant role that is based in West London is a full time permanent position. It is a great opportunity for the right candidate with ample room to grow and progress. The role has a starting salary of £34,000 and will include study support and other great benefits!