Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf of an established NHS organisation, within Greater Manchester., for a Performance Analyst role.
As the Performance Analyst, you will be working within a multi-disciplinary team, working closely and building string working relationships with a range of providers. You will be actively involved in assisting the Senior Contracts Manager in the negotiation and commission of contracts from a range of providers.
Key responsibilities of the Performance Analyst:
- Co-ordinating project workloads with managers within the organisation in finance, Commissioning, Contracting and Performance to provide comprehensive details of the contractual situation
- Working with members of the team to develop and produce reports providing accurate, timely and complex information to the Board and Executive Directors
- Ensuing links with NHs England are maintained on contracting issues
- To assist in the commissioning, procurement, management and monitoring of contracts with providers for the provision of Secondary Care, Primary Care and Non-Hospital Services
- To operate within consistent standards and procedures for contracting and performance management and assist with the development of such procedure
- To develop specialist knowledge with regards to tendering and procurement processes affecting secondary care service
- Provide specialist advice to the development of services through active participation in the programme management approach to service development
- To assist in the contract and performance management projects
- To develop robust systems of contract performance
- Undertake complex and detailed information analysis of specific projects/reports requiring high levels of concentration
Required skills and experience of the Performance Analyst
- Knowledge and experience of negotiating NHS Standard Contracts
- Knowledge and experience of writing NHS standard Contracts, using NHS England templates
- Clear report writing experience, presentation skills and capable of deliver8ing and constructing clear ideas and concepts concisely and accurately for diverse audiences
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate complex matters and difficult situations, requiring persuasion and influence
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other colleagues, organisations, clinicians and managers, both internally and externally
- Ability to think clearly and rationally under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload without supervision working to tight and often challenging timescales
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.