A multi-award-winning content studio based in the heart of the City, has an opening for a Finance Manager to join their team.
This is a sole charge finance role which requires someone who is happy to manage the end to end finance function including bookkeeping, payroll, management accounts and driving the business forward commercially.
Reporting into Finance Savvy Managing Directors and one external Accountant this role will provide loads of flexibility and scope to develop the role and one day expand the team.
- Accounts Payable - entire process from invoice input, to payment and reconciliation to statements
- Accounts Receivable- raising invoices, bank receipt processing and credit control function (low volume, high value transactions)
- Provide finance and accounting assistance to various production teams
- Bank Reconciliations- posting receipts and payments, chasing company expenses and payments on company card
- Overseeing credit card, expenses and petty cash, including monthly reconciliation
- Filing and management of supplier and customer records
- Dealing with supplier queries and providing timely resolution
- Providing expenditure reports and reconciliations to senior management
- P & L reports.
- Book keeping and relevant data entry, Cost Centre coding, analysis and reporting
- Prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Recurring journals
- Quarterly VAT return and EC Sales list
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Overseeing existing internal controls and recommending improvements in accordance with current best practice
- UK tax credit applications
- Payroll - Ideally experience of HMRC film industry grades and employment status guidelines
This role is an amazing Finance Manager opportunity to work in a diverse and high performing team where you will have full ownership of the finance function.
- Strong IT skills particularly Excel, Quickbooks and accountancy packages
- Previous accounts experience preferably gained within the production / film industry.
- Strong understanding of double entry processes and debits/credits
- Proactive, business minded, and commercially astute
- Hands on approach, good team player and positive work approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.