Insolvency Administrator required for a busy insolvency department
Specialist insolvency practice in Manchester currently recruiting for 2 new Insolvency Administrators to join their growing team. Due to increase in new work, Insolvency Administrators with c.3 years’ experience are required.
Working alongside an experienced Senior Manager you will take on your own portfolio of corporate Insolvency Cases., predominately Administrations and Liquidations.
Main duties will include:
- Acting as the lead on jobs undertaken
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Responding promptly to formal communications
- Attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Allocating costs where appropriate
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
This practice are looking for Insolvency Administrators that want and have the drive to build a long term career within the profession. You will be given the opportunity to participate the firms marketing activities.
You will ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience in managing corporate insolvency case from inception through to closure. Although CPI, ACA or ACCA are not required, they will be highly advantageous.