Trainee Wealth Manager (Graduate)
Our client, a leading UK Wealth Manager (£5bn AUM) are seeking a Trainee Wealth Manager to join their front office team in their new London offices.
The successful candidate will assist the Front Office team (8 Wealth Managers) with a number of tasks.
- Complete daily processing tasks and update relevant systems.
- Static data maintenance.
- Processing and production of CHAPS, BACS and Cheque payments
- Respond to client account requests.
- Liaise in a professional and friendly manner with other business areas to facilitate responses to client enquiries.
- Read and respond to both internal and external communications.
- Help prepare client presentations.
- Draft client review packs ahead of meetings.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Recently degree educated
- Good IT skills using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience working within a financial services environment.
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a small team.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good mathematical ability.