Maths teacher Tameside
A Good Secondary school in Tameside, seek to recruit a Maths teacher to join their Maths department from September or earlier if possible (Easter start available). The school is a state of the art facility offering exceptional teaching to all pupils, located in the Tameside area. As a result, the school is looking for a dynamic teacher of Maths who is able to provide students with the education required to excel at Maths.
Highlights of the Maths teaching post:
- Full time Maths teacher position from Easter or September 2018
- Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are encouraged
- Highly supportive and strong Maths department praised for seeing improvements in students' achievements
- "Good" school , consistently improving and striving for excellence
The school, most recently rated as 'Good' in its latest Ofsted inspection is one which exhibits a strong work ethic and students show great achievement. The school has high expectations of all staff and demands a high calibre teacher of Maths who is highly motivated. Leadership of teaching is noted as specifically strong and the school are looking to develop this further.
The school is located in Tameside which is very easily accessible from the M67 and M60 motorway and has regular direct bus routes as well as a local train station.
- Maths teaching post in a 'Good' Tameside school
- Easily accessible via the M67 and M60 and local bus routes
- Supportive department and strong leadership highlighted by Ofsted
- Excellent facilities; housed in a state of the art school
The successful Maths teacher should be willing and want to collaborate within a supportive Mathematics department with the school placing great emphasis on wanting a teacher that is a team player. Whilst this teaching position is on a supply basis, the school are keen to make the successful Maths teacher a part of the team and be a part of school life.
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV below or call Shiv in the Teaching Personnel Manchester Secondary Branch for more information.