Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
Relate Care Recruitment are one on the UKs leading recruitment services, specialising in the permanent placement of staff within the Health and Social Care Sector.
We are presently recruiting on behalf of a reputable care home facility based in the area of Darlington and who specialise in care of the elderly with a focus on dementia care provision. The home itself is part of a family run chain of complaints within the Northeast and have a good CQC rating, providing the highest standard of care.
We are looking to recruit Registered Mental Health Nurses for both permanent DAYs and NIGHTs. Full and part time hours available. We are seeking an individual who is committed to this area of clinical practice. Newly qualified nurses welcome to apply, however salary will be dependant upon experience.
Duties will include:
- Medication Administration
- Risk assessing and care planning
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals and family
- Supporting junior staff
- Ensuring high quality care provision is delivered at all times.
The employing company are offering in return:
- A competitive salary (dependant upon experience)
- Commitment to CPD and training
- Generous holiday allowance
For further information or to apply please contact:
Relate Care Recruitment or forward datailed CV via Reed