Snr Service Intro / Transition Manager / Leeds / IT Tranformation
MRJ Recruitment are working with a Technology giant based in Leeds. Transforming their business through a modernisation of Core I.T Systems & Infrastructure, taking their business to a whole new world through a £140m investment into Technology.
The Role: Senior Service Introduction / Transition Manager
Following the recent appointment of a new Head of Service Management at one our most exciting clients in Leeds, we are currently recruiting for a key direct report. Forming part of his leadership team, you will play a key role in transforming an old school reactive function, into a modern proactive and innovative Service operation.
· The management of transition & Service introduction of all projects into live service
· Successfully managing costs as part of the transition, ensuring all costs are identified as part of the project with BAU costs covering a 5 year model
· Promoting a seamless approach to service transition covering policy, process & procedures
· Identify, manage and evaluate all services related to risks, impact and issues to new & existing issues
· Manage acceptance criteria as specified for; Service acceptance, operational, release and service readiness
· Acquire a proven track record in implementing IT change into a live environment
· Strong background in Service introduction and Transition within a complex and fast paced environment
· Possess the ability to manage diverse and challenging stakeholders
· Solid understanding of Project methodologies i.e.: Prince2 & ITIL Foundation
By no means will this be a smooth experience. This will be one of the biggest Technology transformations which not only Yorkshire but the North has seen in recent years. An opportunity for a forward thinking Service & Introduction professional to be at the forefront of an amazing journey.
*Salary up to £60k
*Car allowance £6000
*Healthcare & many more benefits