German Speaking Data Analyst
A fast-growing print media, social media and data insight business are looking for an analytical, detail orientated German Speaker with an interest in Marketing to join the team. Based out of London, Germany and Australia, they work with global health & beauty companies such as LOréal, Estée Lauder and Procter & Gamble as well as publishers and retailers such as Hello! Magazine and Molton Brown.
They are looking for committed, vibrant and career minded individual who are prepared to join a growing business.
- Read and analyse print and online newspapers and beauty magazines
- Read and analyse blogs and social media posts
- Analyse the articles according to our core methodology
- Research new products and brands that appear in the press for the first time
- Input all analysis into our proprietary data platform ensuring accuracy and quality of data
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Computer literacy (Basic Word and Excel skills)
- Interpersonal skills
- Working within a team environment
- Working to deadlines
- An interest in the beauty industry
- Experience in a process & data driven environment
Up to £16,000p/a (opportunities to work from home) ++ Overtime Pay!
Monday - Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm
20 days hol (+8 bank hol)
HUGE opportunity for Training & Development within a Marketing and PR environment
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full