We’re currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer, to work within a market leading food manufacturer.
You’ll work a night shift with an exceedingly skilled team and you’ll have a solid background in engineering, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Maintenance Engineer Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Make scheduled checks (PPMs) on machinery and parts
- Find and fix faults and recalibrate instruments
- Reactive Maintenance
- Strong diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
- Respond immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Ensure that the efficiency of the machinery is maximised through continuous improvement
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic business in the food sector. In return for meeting the above criteria, the Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a basic salary of £28,000-£34,000+ an average of £6,000 overtime