Marks Sattin currently have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join an established business just outside the centre of Leeds. This business provides study support as well as some fantastic benefits. Duties include:
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of the monthly Management Accounts including the calculation of relevant accruals and prepayments.
- Providing further analysis of costs
- Production of the balance sheet, including analytical review for review by the Head of Financial Control.
- Assist in the production of statutory accounts including timely response to all year-end audit queries.
- Production of accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Be involved in and at times deliver ad hoc analysis and projects as required.
- Developing strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ensure all issues or concerns are proactively escalated where necessary.
- Ensure all information and process documentation is prepared and processed in accordance with specific policies and procedures, to required deadlines and continuously updated.
- Identify opportunities for improved efficiency within processes and procedures to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure all information and documentation is prepared and processed in accordance with specific policies and procedures, and to required deadlines.
- Support with new system implementation wherever possible
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a vibrant finance team where you will be given fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.